Time-tested nutrients for Phase I and Phase II Detoxification
Detoxication Factors offers comprehensive nutritional support for Phase I and II detoxification pathways.* Hepatic detoxification pathways transform foreign chemicals (xenobiotics) and endotoxins from poorly eliminated fat-soluble molecules into less toxic, water-soluble compounds that can be readily eliminated. In order to function properly, these pathways require nutritional conjugating agents, antioxidants and cofactors.
Recommendation: Take 1 to 2 capsules three times daily between meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
- Vitamin A (as mixed carotenoids, retinyl palmitate) 6,665 IU, 133% DV
- Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate) 167 mg, 278% DV
- Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 83 IU, 277% DV
- Thiamin (as Thiamine HCl, Thiamine Pyrophosphate) 8.3 mg, 553% DV
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5'-Phosphate) 8.3 mg, 488% DV
- Niacin 10 mg, 50% DV
- Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate) 10 mg, 500% DV
- Folic Acid 200 mcg, 50% DV
- Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin, Adenosylcobalamin) 41.6 mcg, 693% DV
- Biotin 66.7 mcg, 22% DV
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 33.3 mg, 333% DV
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate, Ascorbate, Malate) 78 mg, 20% DV
- Zinc (as Zinc Picolinate) 10 mg, 67% DV
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine) 66.7 mcg, 95% DV
- Copper (as Copper Sebicate) 667 mcg, 33% DV
- Manganese (as Manganese Glycinate) 3.3 mg, 165% DV
- Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Citrate) 50 mcg, 67% DV
- Calcium D-Glucarate 66.7 mg *
- L-Methionine 66.7 mg *
- Glycine 66.7 mg *
- L-Glutamic Acid HCl 66.7 mg *
- L-Taurine 66.7 mg *
- L-Glutamine 66.7 mg *
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) 66.7 mg *
- NAC (as N-Acetyl L-Cysteine) 66.7 mg *
- Quercetin 66.7 mg *
- Inositol 33.3 mg *
- L-Ornithine-L-Aspartate 33.3 mg *
- Broccoli Aerial Parts Extract (Brassica oleracea) (07.% Total Sulfur) 33.3 mg *
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract (Silybum marianum) (80% Silymarin) 16.7 mg *
- L-Glutathione, Reduced 16.7 mg *
- L-Serine 16.7 mg *
- L-Histidine 16.7 mg *
- L-Carnitine (as L-Carnitine Tartrate) 16.7 mg *
- Coenzyme Q10 (as Ubiquinone) 8.3 mg *
- Grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera) (90% polyphenols including procyanidolic oligomers) 3.3 mg *
- Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) 33.3 mcg *
- Catalase 16.7 mcg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, gelatin capsule (gelatin and water), and soybean oil.
Contains No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives. This product contains natural ingredients; color variations are normal.
Notes: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.This product contains calcium D-glucarate, the use of which is licensed from Applied Food Sciences, LLC, and protected by U.S. Patent 4,845,123.ITI evidence-based natural medicines are the only choice of doctors who rely on the fact base of premier science to deliver patient results.
Dietary supplements can interact with prescription or over the counter medications. Consult with your physician before taking dietary supplements, if you have any medical problems.