Science has proven just because we have a genetic predisposition to a disease or gaining weight it doesn’t mean we have to express it. This is called epigenetics. By changing your lifestyle and environment you can enhance the expression of your healthy genes.
Researchers are finding out just how much genetics affect our microbiome. Read more here.
Genetic data is useful in determining
- Functional tests to perform and health markers to follow
- Lifestyle habits to change
- Nutrients or nutritional supplements to include or avoid
- Foods and food compounds that enhance or suppress gene expressioin
- Diets for specific goals such as weight loss, heart health, optimal digestion, or weight gain
- Exercise type and duration that will enhance performance, body composition, strength and energy
Genetic information is beneficial for guiding the path
- To reduce the risk of developing poor health
- To improve sports performance
- To know what foods enhance weight and fat loss
- To know what kind of exercise enhances fat loss
- To learn what nutrients our bodies need
- To learn what exercise and diet enhance health
If you are interested in finding out more about how your DNA, the following link will take you to 3 different tests. Remember to put in your NETNUT code in the coupon box at checkout for a discount on testing.
If you already have a 23andme report follow this link further savings. Remember to put in your NETNUT code in the coupon box at checkout for a discount on testing.
Put in the coupon code NETNUT at checkout for a $20 discount.
Slim Report takes your genetic traits into account and provides you with a complete report with diet, and exercise strategies that are tailored to your genotype. The only diet and exercise recommendations you will need because they are based on your DNA.
Nutrient Report provides a comprehensive analysis of your genetic predisposition to absorbing micronutrients in your diet. Even if you eat a perfectly balanced diet with plenty of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals, most of us have some difficulty in absorbing one or more micronutrients at the cellular level. Understanding your genetic profile for how your body likely processes key vitamins and minerals is an important step in developing a healthy nutrition program.
Renew Report is an innovative healthy aging program that utilizes your genetic profile to provide nutrient, food, activity and lifestyle recommendations to keep you looking and feeling your best. Recently published research has linked numerous aging signs to genetic predisposition, and many of these indications may be addressed with DNA-based lifestyle changes.
The process to obtain your genetics-based recommendations is quite simple. After you purchase the Program of your choice you will be mailed a DNA collection kit. You will simply rub the sterile cotton swab in the kit along your gums for one minute, pack the sample up and send it back.
Remember to put in the coupon code NETNUT at checkout.
When your test results come in you will receive an email. You can schedule a time with me to go over the results and develop a plan to implement recommendations into your unique lifestyle.