MS, RD, CCN, FMN
As a result of our work, my clients:
- Are committed to taking control of their own health and wellness
- Are clear on what steps to take to regain energy and vitality
- Resolve gut issues, have healthy digestion, nutritional health and elimination
- Sleep deeper, wake up more refreshed, with energy to participate in life
- Reduce or prevent the need for unnecessary prescription medications
- Feel comfortable in their own skin by getting to their best weight
- Learn the genetic foods that maximize health for life
- Manage pain and autoimmune symptoms by knowing the triggers to prevent them
- Have increased clarity and focus throughout the day
- Are calmer, more positive and able to deal with the stressors in life
- Learn how their genes “do not” have to determine future health problems
- Become empowered about their health, no longer in fear about how to feel better
My teenage son had miserable eczema and horrible acne. He was depressed and became antisocial. A friend suggested we go see Gay. She was kind, and more than that she listened and was very thorough in her assessment and recommendations.
We did a series of special testing. I did not understand how these tests could help but when we got the results Gay explained in detail what we needed to do next and why. He changed his diet, took several nutrients that were low, and changed some of his habits. Within 3 months his skin cleared up and I had my son back! Thank you Gay.
June, Accountant, Mom, Denton
I met Gay Riley and we began a “PhD dissertation” on ME! She worked with me to create a personalized program with specialized lab testing based on my DNA, symptoms, and lifestyle. Lab results identified gut and digestive imbalances, hormones, nutritional needs, detoxification (or if I even did), and more which provided specific information to help me heal and regain body balance. After a few sessions on Zoom and phone, we laid out an individualized plan giving me a new understanding of what foods and nutrients my body truly needed. No more guessing. I have lost weight, have tons of energy and feel great. I wish I had met Gay 20 years ago.
Sharon B., Annapolis, MD
Gay is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable nutrition professionals I have the pleasure of working with. With her holistic approach and warm personality, there’s no one better to help troubleshoot nutrition related issues and get proven solutions. Whether you’ve got gut issues, weight management goals, or food sensitivities, Gay provides the utmost care and level of service to her patients.
~KB, nutritionist, California
I worked with Gay after I became an RD. I had health issues I needed to work on and I wanted to specialize in Functional Nutrition like Gay. I learned how to integrate specialized testing and holistic healing by working on myself first. Gay has since helped me with numerous clients on their journeys to vitality and healing. Her knowledge, patience and intuition have given me the support and clinical mentoring I needed to apply the science to my practice. Thank you Gay!
Gay mentored me for over a year, helping me navigate my own health concerns whilst learning the ropes of functional nutrition. Her support, knowledge and kindness have been invaluable to my personal health and career journey!
Gay provided me with the customized roadmap for success. Here are results that I think are all you need to book an appointment with Gay today; total weight loss is running at 45lbs (30lbs since November 2019), all health markers improved – less inflammation, eyesight stopped deteriorating, physical fitness gains, best sleep since I was a kid, blood pressure under 120/80 and, I left my job to be my own boss! RESULTS, nothing less.” Read more about James
James, Business Owner/Entrepeneur