Are you having physical symptoms such as bloating, fatigue, depression, foggy brain or chronic insomnia? These are signals that the body is out of balance. It doesn’t always mean we need medicine or surgery or even that we have a serious illness. It is very frustrating to feel bad and not know where to start to get better.
Finding the reasons or the cause of symptoms and correcting them can often restore health without medical intervention or along with it. Looking into your lifestyle dynamics, history, environment, genetics and using specialized testing will help create a personalized road map designed just for you. You don’t have to feel like you are stuck anymore, I can help you. As a Functional Medicine Nutritionist that is what I do.
After several unsuccessful rounds of IVF, I felt like a failure, I was worn out, exhausted, depressed, and my stomach was always in knots. I was afraid I might really be sick. The minute I sat down with Gay to make sense of my symptoms I felt at ease and I knew everything was going to be okay. It is 3 years now I have worked on and off with Gay. I am feeling great, excited about life and I am a mom.
Stella, Physician’s Assistant, Tyler
I was in a bad place for years – I was sick with multiple gastrointestinal issues and feeling pretty defeated. I had worked with multiple GI docs over 2 years and wasn’t getting better. Then I met Gay and everything changed.
I saw marked improvement in a matter of months. She spends time with you, she listens to you and you really feel that she cares. Gay was a lifesaver for me. I highly recommend her to anyone, especially anyone dealing with unexplained medical issues.
Brooke Rowney, Counselor, Murphy
Gay leaves no stone unturned to get to the root cause of even the most complex health issues. Throughout the process, she’s extremely caring and compassionate. What’s more, she’s down-to-earth and approachable – no white coat stuffiness here. If you want answers; if you want results, be assured you’ll get that and more with Gay Riley!
Susan Allen RD, CEO IFMNT, Florida
I have ADHD and rheumatoid arthritis among other physical problem. For the past 10 years of my life I have been disabled and unable to function normally. Gay literally helped me get my life back. I have lost 28 pounds, my digestion and regularity has returned, I can sleep and have energy! I have cut my medications in half. And I guess more than anything Gay didn’t give up on me. She was patient, caring and thorough. Thank you Gay!
Donna, RN, Austin
I have worked with Gay for over 23 years. Her experience, knowledge and science background combined with genuine caring and passion make her unrivaled as a counselor. I am healthy and enthusiastic as a result of her encouragement.
With gratitude, EB, Dentist, Colorado
Explore Health Concerns Here
As a result of our work, my clients:
- Are committed to taking control of their own health and wellness
- Are clear on what steps to take to regain energy and vitality
- Resolve gut issues, have healthy digestion, nutritional health and elimination
- Sleep deeper, wake up more refreshed, with energy to participate in life
- Reduce or prevent the need for unnecessary prescription medications
- Feel comfortable in their own skin by getting to their best weight
- Manage pain and autoimmune symptoms by knowing the triggers to prevent them
- Have increased clarity and focus throughout the day
- Are calmer, more positive and able to deal with the stressors in life
- Learn how their genes “do not” have to determine future health problems
- Become empowered about their health, no longer in fear about how to feel better